lördag 4 juli 2009

Card and a box.


It´s just a quick post today, even though it´s late, it´s so hot that I can only sit at the computer a short time:0(
This is two things I made for a very good friend of mine and I know that it arraived a while ago.
I have used papers from Basic Grey and a hÄngel stamp, I have coloured with Promarkers and chalk. The flovwers are from Kaiser and YouDo, butterflies, brads and pearlfloss from my stash.

The little box is made with papers from Dream Street Papers and costers, flowers from YouDo, fern, brads and ribbon from my stash, the stamp is from SU and is stamped with fluid chalk creamy brown. It´s quite small but I could put some candy in it;0)

Have a nice weekend, thanks for the visit:0)

6 kommentarer:

Alina sa...

Lovely card and beautiful box, Therese! Have you had a pattern for it? Your friend will cherish them, I'm sure!
Still hot here, I feel like I can't think anymore!
Have a lovely Sunday!

Hugs, Alina

Erica sa...

Vilket jääte fint kort och vilken underbar ask. Den var verkligen fantastik.

Nu har regnet nått till västkusten ser det ut som. Så här är ganska svalt och skönt.

HA det gott!
Kram Erica

Suz/Kortmaja sa...

Vad fint kort och asken är bedårande. Hoppas att allt är bra med dig. Idag är det pysselväder:0) det är perfekt,har ju lite nya stämplar;0)Kram på dig //Suz

Anonym sa...

How lucky am I to own these beautiful creations Therese???
They are even more stunning in real life! I absolutely love them both...and enjoyed the chocolates very much...haha!
Have a great day my friend.
Hugs
Carole x

Anonym sa...

Hejsan

Helt fantastiskt, jag bara älskar dina boxar, härliga färger!

Äntligen lite regn, men det är förfärligt klibbigt här.

//Malin

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card and box Therése,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x